Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Making a difference. Being a goofy goose...





I continue rambling on and on about me and my life, leaving out vital information about a large part of my life. This is Dakota. She is a Miniature Schnauzer. She likes to eat beetles and carpet. She also enjoys Milkbones. She often wears Mr. Potato Head's glasses because she thinks they make her look studious. She likes it when I read poetry to her late at night. She prefers Emily Dickinson. She is bored with T.S. Eliot. She loathes baths because she is self-conscious about looking like a wet rat. She likes to jump in puddles, which is ironic because of her hatred of baths. She often digs in her water bowl for no reason; my roommates and I think there is some sort of mirage she is trying to get to. She is the most lovable when she is sleepy. She has a lot of fur and almost no tail. She tries to eat my friends' hair. She has quite a bit of attitude. I think it's her combination of sass, charm, and strikingly good looks that win people over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I say I have no favorite entry and then you write two that could have been. Well, I never! The more pictures of Dakota you post the better...and you really made me need to listen to Rosie. (By the way, your dog has very good taste in poetry.) Love, your Emily worshipping friend, Keren.